• Ok

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bad

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

zck2020

The X-303 Prometheus is now a playable SRB2 character. For those of you who don't have a clue what the hell this is, well...um...uh...basically it's a spaceship from the sci-fi show STARGATE: SG1. Even though that show has already ceased to be on TV anymore (other than it's spin-off and re-runs) I still revere it's awesomeness. Anywho, 'nuff said. Screenshots:

srb20004ul8.png

srb20005es9.png

srb20003cy3.png

Now for the dwnload link:

Prometheus.wad

New dl link:
Prometheus.wad

.......k...if you don't like character wads then why browse this section of the forum at all? Oh yeah, and thanks for the complement.

Because there might be any noteworthy charector WADs. I only download charector WADs that have some kind of SOC that makes it more then just a bunch of sprites. *coughSenku+Sonicoverdrivecough*

Why does everybody on this freaking forum have to be so **** pickey?! And does a spaceship need much more of a description other than the one I've already givin it? Not like that's the focal point of the entire existance of this character. And please,(for future reference) try not to post stupid and annoying posts about dumb and picky hings like the freakin' description. It gets reeeaaaaly old and obnoxious. >.>

zck2020 said:
Why does everybody on this freaking forum have to be so **** pickey?! And does a spaceship need much more of a description other than the one I've already givin it? Not like that's the focal point of the entire existance of this character. And please,(for future reference) try not to post stupid and annoying posts about dumb and picky hings like the freakin' description. It gets reeeaaaaly old and obnoxious. >.>

True, so very true.

AdamTheHedgehog said:
I know how you feel, zck2020; when I released my wireframe character, I got some pretty harsh comments that ticked me off.

Thats because most of the people here are jerks. Except SSNTails. I can't blame Mystic for being a jerk because he is just trying to do his job.

Todd Khool the Cyborg said:
Kaysakado said:
No, we're just painfully truthful.

And your jerks.

Todd, please; I know they have a bit of a sour form of critisim, but it's like Simon Cowell's critisizm: he critisizes to encourage someone to do something better, or as Brad Bird would say, "Use every part of the buffulo", meaning managing everything to get the most out of something.

*sigh* I rest my case. now can we get back on topic? Geeze! All you people ever do is argue about stupid and geeky stuff! Analogy:

You recieve a package in the mail. Instead of concentrating on what the package is, you're more concerned about the UPS truck that delivered it.

See my point? Now, what does anyone have to say about how this character looks, handles, and etc? I personnally think it's cool. (Gee, imagine that)

I love SG1. So I love this character, and great job on it. The only thing that I see wrong with it is that I don't think that it really looks good in levels that are suppose to use living characters. My suggestion is to make a level to go along with it with invisible floors and spacey sky, so it actually looks like your flying in space. Not going around green flower zone, and blowing up what look like giant crawlas. Actually, never mind I'll make the level when I get bootcamp running. I've made a few levels. Not too good, but they work, so yeah. I'll try to get it running soon.

I would actually make a level for this character, buuuuut, as I've said a gillion times before: I can't make levels for squat. :( Glad you like it though.

hi

zck2020 said:
.......k...if you don't like character wads then why browse this section of the forum at all? Oh yeah, and thanks for the complement.

About the wad, zck you always make wads like toys promotheus (tank or whatever), ori mothership (spaceship) like those but sorry im not going to download this it just not right :/

on Edge said:
Your topic title should be a little more descriptive. When I saw the topic, I instantly thought "Mega Man."
It's not his problem that you misunderstood the topic, believe me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back