• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Project: SRB2 Ultimate Quiz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm Currently making a Quiz for SRB2. I'll need some ideas for the project. No people have posted a quiz. I'm going to make one myself.

This is what my quiz will look like...

srb20005hh0.png

I hope you like it.

Also I've made a text document that shows the questions. But I will need more questions for you to make.

EDIT: I'm not giving you the question list anymore because of the complaints of other members. So there. :twisted:

Add some more questions and PM the questions to me.

*clap* what a new idea. you can use that for those who dont know about sonic... the rest always gonna win. XP

EDIT: whee... you give all the answers :lol:

Dash the hedgehog wrote:

The Blue Panther wrote:
EDIT: whee... you give all the answers :lol:

I know. However you won't be able to see them if you don't print them out. :wink:

Got any questions to add to that text document?

Nooo... i never do that... :mrgreen:

no really i never do that :wink:

EDIT: i added some questions to the quiz 8)

The rules will be simple. You just jump into the sector that has the right colored floor as the answer. In my screenshot. It said...

How many lives do you start with on the Medium difficulty Level?

(RED) 1
(GREEN) 3
(BLUE) 5

The answer well is 3 because you get 3 lives in all difficulty's except ultimate which you only get one. So you must jump into the green sector because the answer is the green answer. Get them right and you score points, get them wrong, then you get no points.

*raises hand* i know, on the final score if you get less of ((scorelimit)) you die and if you get ((scorelimit)) or higher you get a cool prize (1up, Chaos emerald, emblem, etc.)

Or better yet get one right and you gain a ring but get one wrong and take damage! If your fast you will be able to get some of your rings back but the total score will be poor.

After all the questions have been aswered a door opens to find a end of act post!

Anyone thinking of the Quizes by Grunty from Banjo Kazzoie! :P

Hopalongtom said:
Anyone thinking of the Quizes by Grunty from Banjo Kazzoie! :P

Oh! You mean Furnace Fun and Tower of Tradgedy. :wink:

This was an idea from it anyway.

EDIT: More questions have been added to the text document.

Oh yes this is a nice idea. I've got a few ideas for this: Correct awnser will teleport you to a new room, and wrong awnser will...kill your player.

KingofFlames said:
Oh yes this is a nice idea. I've got a few ideas for this: Correct awnser will teleport you to a new room, and wrong awnser will...kill your player.

The teleporting idea was what I was thinking. But I wouldn't actually kill the player. Just get it wrong and they get teleported without extra points. :wink:

Yeah. I know. Your statistics are regardless on what stats your created WAD uses. Whether it is your SMS WAD. Super Mystic Sonic. Or just an ordinary Tails. Your statistics won't change very much. Sorry Super Mystic Sonic, No more Multithok for you. :)

Whats wrong with multi-thok? I just like speed! And I added everything I could to make SMS be as fast as my dream game would be. And its still not fast enough, GCfreak! Wait...you're not GCfreak. Then I posted this for nothing!

Super mystic sonic said:
Whats wrong with multi-thok? I just like speed! And I added everything I could to make SMS be as fast as my dream game would be. And its still not fast enough, GCfreak! Wait...you're not GCfreak. Then I posted this for nothing!

Hehe, not me.

GCFreak said:
Super mystic sonic said:

Hehe, not me.

Grrr.....hate you. MUST.STAY.POSTING!

Super mystic sonic said:
GCFreak said:
Super mystic sonic said:

Hehe, not me.

How about we stop for the sake of our accounts?

GCFreak said:
Super mystic sonic said:
GCFreak said:
Super mystic sonic said:

Hehe, not me.

How about we stop for the sake of our accounts?

You might be right.......okay, but only if you stop too. If you get banned, I'll get banned too! And so in reverse as well.

Dash the Hedgehog said:
Still Super Mystic Sonic. This level doesn't rely on your WAD's insane speed. :D

Lets say I'm now known as both the forum's fastest runner, AND as the world's fastest poster!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back