• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Project: Eclipse (NEED CODER/SPRITER) (Discord server included)

Andromeda

Amateur Mapper and Local Dumbass
Hey, Welcome to the Project: Eclipse thread!
This is a thread for my planned Char+Maps Mod called: (Might change later) SRB2: Eclipse Edition
I plan for it to include A whole new set of maps and, if possible, a new story (replacing the cutscenes and such)
As well as a Character, to which the maps are built with in mind.
As this is a big Project, I'd really appreciate any help I can get, especially with the character, as I cant do mapping and a character.

I've already started work on the first Zone: Honeydew Valley.
The first small portion of Honeydew Valley Act 1

Hope you like it!
Post automatically merged:

Just noticed a missing texture in that image... oops.

Hey, Welcome to the Project: Eclipse thread!
This is a thread for my planned Char+Maps Mod called: (Might change later) SRB2: Eclipse Edition
I plan for it to include A whole new set of maps and, if possible, a new story (replacing the cutscenes and such)
As well as a Character, to which the maps are built with in mind.
As this is a big Project, I'd really appreciate any help I can get, especially with the character, as I cant do mapping and a character.

I've already started work on the first Zone: Honeydew Valley.
View attachment 96993
Hope you like it!

Just noticed a missing texture in that image... oops.
I think this is pretty cool, I do have a project I have called "Alt Knuckles". though I can do this as well, since am good at focusing (kinda) on 2 projects at the same time.

Am also a coder by the way, though I am not a spriter. I don't know what character name it could be, but I think you might have one on your hands however.

ooh, wow, whats this?
It's a skeleton wearing Sonic's skin!
srb20063.png

I won't be able to make the whole character, but as everything needed up to this part was stated outright in the wiki, I figured I'd give whoever ends up doing the code for him a head start.

If for some reason you wanna play as this skeleton, here's the pk3
Or the coder can use it, too.

Attachments

• DriftTheCat (Skeleton Edition).pk3
    366.8 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
I think this is pretty cool, I do have a project I have called "Alt Knuckles". though I can do this as well, since am good at focusing (kinda) on 2 projects at the same time.

Am also a coder by the way, though I am not a spriter. I don't know what character name it could be, but I think you might have one on your hands however.
Oh, Neato.
Thanks, it'd be really appreciated. Do you have discord?

XTRAB0.png
It's been a while since the last update, mostly because there's nothing finished to show off.
But I did make new temporary CSS art because the old one stood out just a bit too much.

I just traced around an image and edited it.

If anyone wants to make a more permanent one at any time, feel free to do so, you'll be credited for it, just contact me if you have any questions on his details.

Also, I swear I'm still working on maps, ADHD is just a bitch so I havent been working on just one map/section at a time... so nothing's at a level I'm ready to show off yet.
(like this post if you think I should post more updates, even smallish ones)

oh wow, already?
wasn't expecting someone to take it up so quickly.
It might not be in the SRB2 style, so I'm sorry if I disappoint you on that part.

also ive just been wanting to draw something

oh wow, already?
wasn't expecting someone to take it up so quickly.
I'm sorry if it's not to your liking.
1000001520.png

I tried to make him as accurate to your reference as possible..

Last edited:
OMG I LOVE HIMM
it's ok he's not in the SRB2 Style, Imma use it anyway
Tysm

Edit: On closer inspection, there are a few incorrect details, but they're nothing I can't fix myself.
The eyes might be a bit harder to correct though...

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back