PimTheMaybeGreat
Member
Its ya boy! Chronos Silver!
Who is Chronos silver? you might be asking, Its a character from Sonic Forces mobile and now Sonic Speed Simulator.
I LOVE this skin design and a lot of peaple dont know him, and I want to make a mod for him for peaple to grow the love that i have for him.
Also this is would be the first modern silver but the other ones prob will release before him.
Heres what i have for now (this is not the final version, probably) constructive criticism is accepted and NEEDED
Lastly, MODS TAKE TIME, so dont go expecting I'll release this tomorrow (or probably next year) Im doing my best and you all are free to
PD: The title of the thread is so fire, hyping this up
PD part 2: If I have typing misstakes its normal, Im spanish and dont know english fully, Im at like 93% of the avarege
Also, the weird last thing is the 1-UP icon, Its weird and lovely
Also Also, He will have a almost identical moveset from speed sim (Boost, Dropdash yeah you know)
God, I yap a LOT
Layers my beloved
Who is Chronos silver? you might be asking, Its a character from Sonic Forces mobile and now Sonic Speed Simulator.
I LOVE this skin design and a lot of peaple dont know him, and I want to make a mod for him for peaple to grow the love that i have for him.
Also this is would be the first modern silver but the other ones prob will release before him.
Heres what i have for now (this is not the final version, probably) constructive criticism is accepted and NEEDED
Lastly, MODS TAKE TIME, so dont go expecting I'll release this tomorrow (or probably next year) Im doing my best and you all are free to
PD: The title of the thread is so fire, hyping this up
PD part 2: If I have typing misstakes its normal, Im spanish and dont know english fully, Im at like 93% of the avarege
Post automatically merged:
Also, the weird last thing is the 1-UP icon, Its weird and lovely
Post automatically merged:
Also Also, He will have a almost identical moveset from speed sim (Boost, Dropdash yeah you know)
Post automatically merged:
God, I yap a LOT
Post automatically merged:
Layers my beloved
Last edited: