Problems with joystick in SRB2 Kart

Hey. Not sure if this is a bug or not, so I'm posting this here.
Recently, whenever I try to enable my joystick in SRB2 Kart, it always says that it can't connect because another player is using it. Thing is, no player is using the joystick. But it refuses to connect, for some reason. This didn't happen the last time I played the game (which was some months ago, I think). It also does not happen in regular SRB2.
I'm really not sure what could be causing this. If anyone could help me with this problem, I'd really appreciate it.

Hey. Not sure if this is a bug or not, so I'm posting this here.
Recently, whenever I try to enable my joystick in SRB2 Kart, it always says that it can't connect because another player is using it. Thing is, no player is using the joystick. But it refuses to connect, for some reason. This didn't happen the last time I played the game (which was some months ago, I think). It also does not happen in regular SRB2.
I'm really not sure what could be causing this. If anyone could help me with this problem, I'd really appreciate it.
Is this a Switch Pro Controller?

This is a common problem with various controllers. Running the game through Steam and using its controller features is a common solution.

Running the game through Steam didn't help, the problem still persists. This is extremely annoying, as v1.5 worked flawlessly with my controller but v1.6 doesn't for some stupid reason.

So, uh, anyone else wasn't able do get this problem fixed through Steam? I REALLY wanna try to get this fixed.
I also tried using an Xbox 360 controller emulator, but that also didn't work. Most of the inputs weren't being read correctly by the game or something. So I really don't know what else to try.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back