problems trying to play sonic robo blast 2 kart with my nintendo switch pro controller HELP PLEASE!!

Vic

when i try to start SRBK2 on my mac from the desktop the game does random things and after that it suddenly closes and a window pops up saying "Process killed by signal SIGSEGV - segment violation" i don't really know how to fix can someone help me please? (ah this only happens when my nintendo switch pro controller is plugged in) I want to play it with my nintendo switch pro controller but i can't because of these issues...

when i try to start SRBK2 on my mac from the desktop the game does random things and after that it suddenly closes and a window pops up saying "Process killed by signal SIGSEGV - segment violation" i don't really know how to fix can someone help me please? (ah this only happens when my nintendo switch pro controller is plugged in) I want to play it with my nintendo switch pro controller but i can't because of these issues...
I don't know Mac at all. Maybe try Windows or Linux? If it's not just Macs being Macs then try an Xbox Controller.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back