Problem with this player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well my friends has a problem with a player.Here is what he says "There is this guy Juan from that plays SRB2 alot and he always tries to get the server host to ban people for no reason just because he doesn't like them or they have reported him for Roleplaying and Hangout and wasting the Master Server's bandwidth.

Through some translation from a friend, I have realized that half of the time I get banned from servers is because Juan tells the server host that I and many other people he doesn't like are hackers.

This guy even goes onto newbie servers and asks for admin powers to ban everyone he doesn't like and convert the server into a Hangout / Roleplaying server. That's so mean... The host is the only one who gets banned for the hangout and Roleplaying and Juan gets away and ends up doing it at another server.

He also known for flaming, threathening and spaming when he doesn't get his way and impersonating other players to get them into trouble.

The sooner he gets banned, the better."

I know this guy, the second he joined he started saying: "Ban ICE" repeatedly. It was a dedicated server though, so he didn't get kicked too soon. Then Jazz came and banned his ass.

Ice said:
I know this guy, the second he joined he started saying: "Ban ICE" repeatedly. It was a dedicated server though, so he didn't get kicked too soon. Then Jazz came and banned his ass.
The same thing happened to me, i was joining a server with my real life friend, kevin or shadowninja, and juan started saying ban Sonic destiny so i told kevin to ban him... and bam he was booted from the server. Later on though my friend kevin told me he kept on asking to be verified.

juan came on my server and said "ban zeldagamer00" about 100 times, so he got a boot imprint on his butt.

Oh yes, this noob. I've had him in my server before, telling me to turn on ringslinger, eventually cursing at me, so I kicked him. He came back telling me to kick myself, thus, I banned him. He's obviously never met an MS reporter. It's people like this whom I wish to stab so bad, that they wish they not be stabbed so bad (lawl, family guy reference :D)

We have a General Stupidity ban reason on the MS now, grab his IP and he can kiss the master server goodbye.

Cue said:
We have a General Stupidity ban reason on the MS now, grab his IP and he can kiss the master server goodbye.
Woo! I always wanted that jerk to go away! Biggest N00b I've ever seen

He came on my server just yesterday! At this rate, he'll be banned from every intelligent server on the MS, and possibly banned Halofire-style.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back