Problem with IE8 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedFire

Here lies words
I get an error everytime I click "Mark as Installed" on a topic in the Releases sub-forum.

Edited starting from here--------------------------

The error:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_LNUMBER in /home/cueball61/domains/mb.srb2.org/public_html/modsystem_miscactions.php on line 383

The error only occurs when trying to mark something as installed/uninstalled.

However, i've stopped getting the error as of recently. Now, the button just doesn't flat out work.

Last edited:
Callum, we totally get your ANTI Microsoft thing. Is there a reason you post a link to everything else? :P

Anyways, I heard there was an error with Internet Explorer's 8 attachments for VB. So this may be another IE error. You'll have to live with it till one of the admins find a solution.

Generally, its mostly the boards problem. Your gonna have to live with it till the admins repair the problem.

Last edited:
Error message please, it's not an IE thing, it happens in all of them, but I don't get an error message.

EDIT: Fixed, move along please.

And Callum, quit pushing everything but IE, not everyone can/wants to change, we don't need you saying that changing browsers is the solution to everything.

Last edited:
Meh. I do have Firefox ,but only for the other accounts on this PC. I find Internet Explorer 8 more reliable. Firefox gives me problems.

I shall shutup now before I start a flame war.

http://getfirefox.com/

Okay, in all seriousness, could you please tell us what the error message says?
I agree callum,Firefox is one of the best net browsers ever because firefox is very stable unlike IE,but,of course 3/4 of windows utilities needs IE(like W Update)and IE is the best for multimedia contents like streaming and stuffs.
Conclusion:Having both of them is an advantage,you just have to use FF when you encounter any problem(About:config is your friend =p).

If you want a nice browser, just go to Chrome, extremely fast.
ownedi.png

IE is crap, it's slow, noticeably slower than firefox, run the futuremark benchmark browser on it.
And if you just want to stay opensource, just compile a build of Chromium.

Woot! This thread now became "FIREFOX IS BETTERZ THEN IEZ LOLZ"

Seriously, this guy wants a solution to a problem. He doesn't want to start a browser war. I bet he doesn't even care. Now Chrome is in the battle...? Seriously?

Though, Cue said it is fixed. So I don't think we need to continue talking about which browser is the best.

Stop means stop.

Can't see a need for this thread other than browser wars now, so hey.

Lock'd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back