Problem with game keyboard type

Nitro Turbo

A sonic fan guy !
hello all ! well i'm going to post this question ! how to change keyboard type from ENG to FRA keyboard ( qwerty to azerty) ?
because this is really a probelm in chat
i heared that you must modify source code in the game somehow , somewhere
too many thread before this thread posted about the same subject without solution :
https://mb.srb2.org/showthread.php?t...light=keyboard
here i don't have linux :
https://mb.srb2.org/showthread.php?t...light=keyboard
example :
PrZtnzI.png

M2EbUGQ.png

NOTE : if anyone will say that thread is repeated , i asked a moderator about this and he gave me permission to do it !

Nitro Turbo

A sonic fan guy !
He needs one for vanilla SRB2, not kart.

Exactly ಥ‿ಥ

---------- Post added at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 PM ----------

I need this for srb2 :-) but thank you I need this too in srb2K

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 PM ----------

You can't without modifying the source code.

Where is that source code ? It's a text file ?

Last edited:

Rapidgame7

scripting bee
The source code is more like a collection of text files (written in one or several languages, depends) and resources to allow a compiler program to compile the entire thing into an executable.

You *can* download it and try to edit it by yourself, but it can be hard if you don't know how to interpret the C programming language.

Nitro Turbo

A sonic fan guy !
The source code is more like a collection of text files (written in one or several languages, depends) and resources to allow a compiler program to compile the entire thing into an executable.

You *can* download it and try to edit it by yourself, but it can be hard if you don't know how to interpret the C programming language.

Well :-) thank you so much for your great help ;) but I don't have any experience with programming language XP
Anyway I will search where is exactly the keyboard layout point by myself =_=
And pls there is no one know where exactly in the whole source code ???? a developer or a player !!!! to solve this problem for everyone FOREVER

Last edited:

Nitro Turbo

A sonic fan guy !
sorry for the late reply
but pls can anyone of stuff help me because this is really make me like i don't know writing !
or anyone who can help anyway ! and thanks ;)

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)