Problem with editing profiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is really bothering me lately. When I try to edit my profile a white screen came up and said something about user registration being disabled. It sounds like there's a problem with the profile edit thingy. Has anyone else got that problem or is it just me? O_O

No.
No one hacked the site & banned Ash.

Ash caused loads of drama, and went so far as to threaten an invasion from /i/ & /b/. Of course, it was nothing but a publicity stunt, but these things need to be taken seriously. That's why he's permbanned.

Ash is gone for good... for the second time. He was given another chance after a VERY long break (was originally Zash) and messed up again.

If he'd ever stop with the drama crap, this wouldn't happen.

SonicTheDalek said:
This is really bothering me lately. When I try to edit my profile a white screen came up and said something about user registration being disabled. It sounds like there's a problem with the profile edit thingy. Has anyone else got that problem or is it just me? O_O

I was going to post this topic for the same reason =P.

Dark Warrior said:
No.
No one hacked the site & banned Ash.

Ash caused loads of drama, and went so far as to threaten an invasion from /i/ & /b/. Of course, it was nothing but a publicity stunt, but these things need to be taken seriously. That's why he's permbanned.

I still can't see why he would put up such a threat.

edit: Yep Its true

edit 2: I really wanna change my avvy D:

Well, you guys can re-enable registering now. Ash made it clear that this is just hype for his map, and now Ash mocking me for my "gullibility" while evading the valid points of my argument of his stupidity when he posts. What else is new?

Sorry about the small downtime, we're doing a bit before re-enabling registration, so you'll have to wait with your current avatar for a while longer.

Mystic said:
Sorry about the small downtime, we're doing a bit before re-enabling registration, so you'll have to wait with your current avatar for a while longer.

If you mean me then I am ok with waiting.

Now to go find something good to do to stall the time.

Autosaver said:
I think it was Ash but he was bluffing the whole time?
Bluff and blush mean two completely different things. I'm sure Ash wouldn't be embarrassed about this, so why would he be blushing?

Dark Warrior said:
I never realised there could be such a simple explanation for all this mess.

I thought the permbanned for all the lulz was a joke too, but it seems for real. I can't wait until profiles are up again so I can change my avatar to bloody GIR (It's not very graphic or scary, well, I don't think so).

nitro_the_hedghog said:
I had an idea for my avi, but I'm happy with RedXVI for now.
I edited my current avatar and turned the blue to yellow for an avatar but then the profile thing happened. Hey admins, any idea when profile is gonna be back up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back