Previeuw of my mod : SRB2B (New downloadlink!)

Is this a good idea?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was 2 GB, how could I resist, I was tight on space anyways for my hard drive, and I only have 1 comp

I'll Begin said:
Zupersonic said:
Yes, true.

But we have a liiiiitle problem.

How do we do the other characters?

Like: tails in his mech, eggman in his mech, knuckles and rouge.

-Zupersonic
We can use regular Knux. Eggman will be easy. Tails might be a little harder but could be done.

Rouge will need some long thought though. Dark Warrior's one will look out of place and I doubt he'll let you use it anyway.

aaronkfmaster said:
And when playing as Tails, you could literaly fly for about 4 seconds! You could change it up a bit, right?
Learn to use SA mode, Aaron. Tails' "SA Flight" resembles the way he flies in SA1/SADX.

Will Eggman have his level up items?

dominicapopo said:
OMG!!!!!!!!!! THE BEST TEN MINUTES OF MY LIFE!!!! :mrgreen: Seriously this mod left my salivating for more! Keep up the outstanding work!

Your a little crazy dude, this is nothing yet, if you really liked this so much, we could like, have you as a beta tester or somthing, we haven't got one yet, I might set postions later on with people in the team, people in the team PM me on what parts you are or want to do, so we don't have someone else doing somthing already done by someone else, and anyone else who wants to join the team PM me and get a thumbs up, or a no because we have too many people.

And also, to the rest of the team, I want to send you what me and sf94 have so far finished, I'll PM it to everyone later

Anyone that hyped up probably wouldn't be useful as a beta tester, methinks.

<Whoever made a level> Well, what do you think?
<dominicapopo>OMG!!!!!! ITS IMMENSE!!!!!
<Whoever made a level>...Any problems?
<dominicapopo>NO! It's a legend!!!!

Unless underneath the short life (well if a wad was the best 10 mins...) there lies a mature tester, I'd give the job to someone a bit more level headed.

Does it matter Warpshade? Anyways, I'll release a beta next month, just to put some progress between now and then

Well, I'm doing a Wild Canyon and thought you people might want it, seeing as SA2:B Levels are kinda what you're doing and stuff, but there'd be no point in offering if the shown level is a work in progress, and thus not reflecting the quality of the finished level

Send it to sf94, he's head of levels, he might decide to....

A. Use it and put you in the credits

B. Not use it

C. Edit it but still put you in the credits, but he was doing wild canyon quite some time ago, so I don't quite know

It should have been sent by now, who was in charge of sending it to you in the first place?

By the way, I wasn't put up as one of the sprites, seeing as I made almost every single sprite in the SRB2 F team beta.

nitro_the_hedghog said:
Wee, I'm joinging as a spriter! :P

Yeah, Yeah, so heres the roster so far, if you are in the team, not the list, PM me and I will add you to where you are doing things

Leaders: Connor, SonicFreak94, Zupersonic
Level Desginers: SonicFreak94, Zupersonic,Warpshade
Character adds: Connor,-
SOCcing:Connor, SonicFreak94, Camo man,-
Beta Testers: Connor, SonicFreak94,Metalsonicmk72
Spriters: Connor,SonicFreak94,Nitro_the_Hedgehog
Overall Miscellaneous helpers:-,-,-,-

If you wish to be in the team, PM me and I shall decide whether or not to allow it, we still have a few places open remeber

1 SOCcer

1 Charater adder (as in adding characters to the mod and editing them to be more SA2 like)

4 miscellaneous helpers (those people who help in anything they are needed for)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back