Previeuw of my mod : SRB2B (New downloadlink!)

Is this a good idea?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember someone making a character that shot bombrings in singleplayer an co-op

And homingrings only hit players? Shame...

Maybe two versions of it? One with normal rings for co-op, Singplayer, and one for match?

Then again...homing rings are overpowered

Hey, im making a green forest level boss were you fight shadow/sonic, i could send it too you, but you would have to add draykons sonicboss or shadowboss,

The problem with that is that we could only put one..... either do shadow boss or sonic boss, same soc, different sprites, it just occurred to me

SuperSonic64 said:
will the mod be able to have seperate story modes for tails, knuckles. or sonic? that would be cool.

How about..... NO!

But there will be force character commands added for each level

If you make it into an EXE mod I'm pretty sure you can add a hero or dark option into the title screen. Also You could make the title screen similar to that of SA2B. You don't need an EXE for that, though.

I do have an addon like that on my site, as in.. The SA2 stuff. You can go ahead and use those as you want.

Just letting you all know this isn't dead nor canned, I just couldnt WAD for w while cos I couldn't figure out how to get XWE working on Vista, it's good though, so SRB2F is gonna get going again

Any way we can get some screenshots of progress you all have made, or something?

Its been seven months since anything has been released relating to this mod. =/

light dasher said:
Hey, im making a green forest level boss were you fight shadow/sonic, i could send it too you, but you would have to add draykons sonicboss or shadowboss,
Eww... Worst boss ever.

Great... Oh well it will do I guess since it is the only one. /Prays to god he did not break the rules this post/.

joshinator said:
I'll Begin said:
joshinator said:
/Prays to god he did not break the rules this post/.
You're a paranoid twit. You won't get banned.

Well SORRY! I have been having a few difficulties with the rules alright?! Geez!

Read and understand the rules. :)

I'll Begin, there wasn't any need to call him a paranoid twit, was there? >_>

The thing is that I am' By and by' learning to wad and was hoping to release some stuff when it was finished. I am on strike 2 and I never got banned until I gave someone a hand with adding music for a mod. Ever since I have been a bit edgy on what I post. I am sorry for the trouble. I read the rules once my ban expired so I might be safe for now.

I don't think it was "helping" with music that got you banned. It was either double posting, or telling everyone to get back on topic right after Sonict had just said the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back