"pretty" srb2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I searched but the first 10 down are people complaining about some stupid error or something. mostly from suggestions and help, or editing help. Also, it's about time you switch from that god-awful avatar you used to have Draykon.

EDIT: Also, I can't find anything telling exactually WHAT prettysrb2 is or HOW it's different from demo 1.09.4

Dear shuffle,

"Imput" is short for information. Information is the result of processing, manipulating and organizing data in a way that adds to the knowledge of the receiver. In other words, it is the context in which data is taken.

Wrong. Imput is a misspelling of the word Input, which isn't short for anything. It refers to the data put in to a process. Hence the word "in put"

Super Sonic Oblivion said:
Dear shuffle,

"Imput" is short for information. Information is the result of processing, manipulating and organizing data in a way that adds to the knowledge of the receiver. In other words, it is the context in which data is taken.

Wow that's one of the worst detections of sarcasm or someone blatently insulting you I've ever seen.

Super Sonic Oblivion said:
Dear shuffle,

Lol. I can't tell whether your being sarcastic or not, but if you are, then you're doing a really good job at making us think that you don't know how to spell "imnpouet".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back