Press 9 to warp...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashovare

To warp to place in a level, I would type, <Warp thingnumber> right? If I took, say, Acidmissle, and downloaded the program to edit levels, then I could find out what things were named, couldn’t I?

I was also wondering if there was another way to warp. Such as I type <warp numberhere> Would that work, like, a set of numbers representing a point in the level?

Thanks.

Ashovare said:
I was also wondering if there was another way to warp. Such as I type <warp numberhere> Would that work, like, a set of numbers representing a point in the level?
Oh, I understood that.
Type in the console:
TELEPORT -X x -y y -z z
Where the bold letters are the map's coordenates. But, before you do this, DEVMODE must be enabled. And don't botter cheating like that, or like any other way. The game will set cheat protection on.
Plus, if you want that information to create a map, than you can use another method:
Linedef executor, teleport, teleport destination, those things and linedef types. You can have more information in various places, just search!

Espyo said:
Ashovare said:
Oh, I understood that.
Type in the console:
TELEPORT -X x -y y -z z
Where the bold letters are the map's coordenates. But, before you do this, DEVMODE must be enabled. And don't botter cheating like that, or like any other way. The game will set cheat protection on.
Plus, if you want that information to create a map, than you can use another method:
Linedef executor, teleport, teleport destination, those things and linedef types. You can have more information in various places, just search!

I think I kind of get what your saying. I guess I have to find out what linedef and DEVMODE is.

(I don't plan on cheating though.)

Uh, I believe you are greatly mistaken.

I'm pressing 9, and I ain't warping. Sunuvacactus, you had me all excited too. D:

Ok, first put devmode on. Just type "devmode" in console. Now, find out the location where you want to warp to. You can use objectplace to see the coordinates from a place. Once you got the coordinates (the z, the x, and the y ones), do what Espyo told you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back