Powerring! and other stuff...^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortly the ball in socor zone disaperd I meen come on how else is it surposed to be a football match*gets used as the ball*.

But realy ask ree-c to put a koopashell in that zone

Bouncey said:
But realy ask ree-c to put a koopashell in that zone

a koopa shell wont work it just bounces of walls, and plus a player can stop it, but not reverse its direction

how are...
-W.A. and R.A.?
-the Soccerzone?
-Powerringzone?
if those are the only ones in there i'll upload them somewhere better :)
more reliable, my site >.>

EDIT: unfortunately i don't have them for some reason, i could have sworn i did. I'll get them off ree-c later :/

Bouncey said:
Thanks koopashell is the best way to make one unless someone pretends to be a ball.

you know what, i think thats possible if you were to run the soccer stage in DMSC, you can kick the person HIGH

In the game HoverRace, there's a little hockey map where one player acts as the hockey puck. Works well because of player collision and the movement properties. Something like that wouldn't work so well in SRB2.

You could make a soccer map if you replace gargoyle or snowman GFX with a soccer ball, and use a crapload of tags for switches, scoreboards and such.

ZTaimat said:
You could make a soccer map if you replace gargoyle or snowman GFX with a soccer ball, and use a crapload of tags for switches, scoreboards and such.
Do things other than the player trigger linedef executers? If so then it wouldn't bee too hard, use raise floor by line to have a giant meter for score keeping.

ZTaimat said:

nice idea but...i cant do this. can anyother that do for me? please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back