• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

potential mecha sonic resprite

This will be a small resprite of Username092948's mecha sonic this is the 1st sprite tell me if you think this has the potential to be a full resprite if so i will ask permission for him/her/them to implement it into the mod and update it but for now i plan on using fixing the front diagonal and back angles of each sprite and making them as accurate as possible however i have only made progress on the front
Post automatically merged:

if a member thinks i am wanting to make an addon i used that name to get people intrigued and i am mainly using this ti see wjat people would think of this potential project

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    4.3 KB · Views: 234
  • Screenshot 2022-12-21 10.06.36 PM.png
    Screenshot 2022-12-21 10.06.36 PM.png
    6 KB · Views: 205
  • Screenshot 2022-12-21 10.06.45 PM.png
    Screenshot 2022-12-21 10.06.45 PM.png
    9.8 KB · Views: 295
  • Screenshot 2022-12-21 10.08.19 PM.png
    Screenshot 2022-12-21 10.08.19 PM.png
    9.5 KB · Views: 352
Last edited:
>I will ask permission for him/her/them to implement it into the mod and update it

....And that wasn't the first thing you did before you made the idle frames *and* a thread?

Linz this was a post to show what i would fix and i've only made the front stance and seeing what people thought of my sprite project and if people liked it i would ask permission ( i have btw) to have them implement it into the mod when the sprites are finished​

Linz this was a post to show what i would fix and i've only made the front stance and seeing what people thought of my sprite project and if people liked it i would ask permission ( i have btw) to have them implement it into the mod when the sprites are finished​

Yeah you already said that, just saying I find it weird you didn't get permission to begin with before starting this thread

Also from what I gather they haven't been active in the forums for sometime so I kinda doubt you'll be getting an answer anytime soon

Yeah you already said that, just saying I find it weird you didn't ask the dev to begin with before starting this thread,

Also from what I gather they haven't been active in the forums for sometime so I kinda doubt you'll be getting an answer anytime soon
now that you mention it your prob right

I'm gonna be honest, imo, it changes little of what was the original sprite, it's sort of an edit not a resprite. Cool idea though 👍

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back