Post your pics/art here!

I’m making a lord x rn
41130EC4-ABD3-43FB-8467-6942D3EB8D2F.jpeg

Post automatically merged:

My low quality Lord of the X’ing is complete 🥹✌️
10718B63-DC3F-4800-8ED0-C07062BB10B4.jpeg
I forgot to add the bristles but I’m adding them now
Post automatically merged:

image.jpg
I also have him to side with my X/2011x
 
Last edited:
The Panopticon Must Hold
Post automatically merged:

I’m making a lord x rn View attachment 186885
Post automatically merged:

My low quality Lord of the X’ing is complete 🥹✌️View attachment 186886I forgot to add the bristles but I’m adding them now
Post automatically merged:

View attachment 186887I also have him to side with my X/2011x
The Panopticon Must Hold
 
How do I find the of requesting mod creation?
Post automatically merged:

translate.. b_brasil




Como faço para encontrar a opção de solicitar a criação de um mod?
 
How do I find the of requesting mod creation?
Post automatically merged:

translate.. b_brasil




Como faço para encontrar a opção de solicitar a criação de um mod?
Don’t request mods!
Instead, create a thread of what you want to achieve, and ask how to code what you want to make in SLADE
Yes, sprite making is hard, so you can request somebody to make sprites
ONLY IF THEIR WILLING TO!
 

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 4, Members: 0, Guests: 4)

Back
Top