
I want to draw digitally but I'm sticking with paper due to budget. It's painful nglmy drawing tablet yearns to be used
but i stick to paper for no reason
View attachment 183836
View attachment 183837
this one is messy and bad because i drew it in a minute at like 3 am
View attachment 183838
I draw on paper because drawing with mouse is impossible. ;-;I want to draw digitally but I'm sticking with paper due to budget. It's painful ngl
I tried with a drawing tab. But the pen was janky and it didn't have a display T_T.I draw on paper because drawing with mouse is impossible. ;-;
(That and I cant afford a drawing tablet.)
I draw digitally but uses a dreaded touch screen for everything. I love my method tho lowkI want to draw digitally but I'm sticking with paper due to budget. It's painful ngl

heyy i used to use that! Coolness
CoolTodays Art Dump: GETTIN' SCRAPPY!!!View attachment 183929View attachment 183930View attachment 183931
Post automatically merged:
heyy i used to use that! Coolness
That does NOT look rushed.![]()
rushed drawing of my goat
say that again....That does NOT look rushed.
It's, dare I say... Perfect.
EARLESS MY GOAT!?![]()
![]()
Just wanted to Draw MY take on Earless... uh yeah
Are there moar?