Post your pics/art here!

Recently, I got into Mario Kart Wii Retro Revolution and modded a few characters to that game! (None were made by me btw)
We have:
You were expecting me to mod her in, weren't you? <3

Penny Crygor (Of course) over Daisy
What's wrong hedgehog? Hate 2nd place?

Dr. Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik over Funky Kong
I wonder what Goombas taste like?

The Talking Flower from Mario Wonder over Baby Peach
W A H

Wario in his WarioWare Biker outfit
WALUIGI'S TACO STAND

Waluigi in his Mario Kart World Mariachi outfit (This outfit being in Mario Kart World pretty much means Waluigi's Taco Stand is cannon lol)
WHO'S THE GIRL NEXT DOOR LIVING IN THE HAUNTED MANSION?

Ashley over Peach
AW YEAH! THIS IS HAPPENIN'!

And finally, Sonic the Hedgehog over Bowser Jr.
 
Recently, I got into Mario Kart Wii Retro Revolution and modded a few characters to that game! (None were made by me btw)
We have:
View attachment 182530
Penny Crygor (Of course) over Daisy
View attachment 182531
Dr. Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik over Funky Kong
View attachment 182532
The Talking Flower from Mario Wonder over Baby Peach
View attachment 182534
Wario in his WarioWare Biker outfit
View attachment 182535
Waluigi in his Mario Kart World Mariachi outfit (This outfit being in Mario Kart World pretty much means Waluigi's Taco Stand is cannon lol)
View attachment 182538
Ashley over Peach
View attachment 182539
And finally, Sonic the Hedgehog over Bowser Jr.
ts so peak... 🥹
 
Recently, I got into Mario Kart Wii Retro Revolution and modded a few characters to that game! (None were made by me btw)
We have:
View attachment 182530
Penny Crygor (Of course) over Daisy
View attachment 182531
Dr. Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik over Funky Kong
View attachment 182532
The Talking Flower from Mario Wonder over Baby Peach
View attachment 182534
Wario in his WarioWare Biker outfit
View attachment 182535
Waluigi in his Mario Kart World Mariachi outfit (This outfit being in Mario Kart World pretty much means Waluigi's Taco Stand is cannon lol)
View attachment 182538
Ashley over Peach
View attachment 182539
And finally, Sonic the Hedgehog over Bowser Jr.
Classic Mario Kart Wii Modding, It never gets old. After more than like 18-16 years or so. (Also I would like to try this now after Ring Racers v2.4 came out, but I don't have a Wii anymore nor I don't want to go illegal. Just Saying.)
 

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back
Top