Post your pics/art here!

Odd thing...
...Left-DrizzleRight.png
 
Either that or the guy looks older
In Grimoire of Souls. You pick characters from the book in their specific time period. Eg: picking Simon Belmont before the events of Simon's Quest.
So in the game, Alucard picks Maria during Rondo of Blood (who is 12 years old).
Lance here is about 27 during GoS, so you're right. He's old.
 
I was thinking about making a channel of (maybe minimal) animation. Just so happened that I started to redesign for representitive character, pretty much that I had scrapped "Fofo the Rabbit Chao" as my sona. I thought it feels 'complex' to draw.
IMG_20251110_212819.jpg
IMG_20251110_212752.jpg
 
vnfkilfulnefse (unskilfulnesse)
Screenshot_2025-11-16-16-03-17-674_com.vblast.flipaclip-edit.jpg

One of the pngtuber frames I planned and have cut the background, but I thought it looks adorable
p3_5_1-removebg-preview.png

A screenshot of my last video. It's time-consuming to settle videos using Flipaclip.
Screenshot_2025-11-16-18-28-26-221_com.miui.videoplayer-edit.jpg

(off: anyone knows a good pngtuber software?)
 

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 7, Members: 0, Guests: 7)

Back
Top