W.I.P
Untitled496_20240731190041.png

Post automatically merged:

Done
Untitled496_20240731204526.png

Last edited:
I drew these in my classroom.

View attachment 132919
This is Fire by Azazel, and the left one I left unfinished trying to make chao version.

View attachment 132920
No comment.

View attachment 132921
A turbaned chao. I have a problem to draw this for some reason, and you can see a chao above I did not finish erasing.

View attachment 132922
Malay chao.

View attachment 132923
Ottoman army chao. Probably could've drew better for his head. Also, I think this looks a bit cursed. What do you guys think?

View attachment 132924
Ottoman civilian chao.

View attachment 132925
Also Malay chao.

View attachment 132926
I tried to make chao version of one of my hedgehog OC, but meh.

In conclusion, I draw quite many chao today. But probably won't be drawing then, I have something else I would want to do. And yep, chao seems to stuck in my head.
Their all so adorable

I'm in the middle of drawing my new profile picture! All I have to do now is polish some lines and color it.
(and add background this time instead of a plain two-color gradient.)
1722507915271.png

I based it of Yuji Uekawa's artwork. I have chosen this pose mainly because I own a Sonic keychain with this artwork.
And while I still haven't colored it, y'all can tell me if somethings off about it. Personally, I'm really proud of how it looks.
And this time I tried to draw manually instead of using that "rubber hose line" thingy. But I still used it sometimes.​

BEWARE THE WORD SALAD FROM A TIRED GOOBER.​

This night I had a dream about kingdom valley. And I tried to draw what I remember from it:

One thing that I remember really clearly is that there was a combat section with P.Chaos-esk water enemies. On the left I tried to make a map of the area, it was made out of stone and it maybe had some ruined pillars, but one thing that I’m sure of, is that there was a barrier around the area that looked like this area was surronded by water falls. And other thing is the enemies, I remember they were quite tall, something around the drawing I made or maybe even taller, they were pretty tanky cause I had to spam the H.Attack at them like I was fighting Shadow in SA2 while he blocked all my attacks.
CB732B00-305A-4A40-AB37-93337DC76E5E.jpeg

I may recreate it in SRB2, but not now, cause I barely can write with anything making sense.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back