Post your pics/art here!

optimum prim
(sorry if the quality sucks
52cffba5-10b9-49d9-a7bb-1d3a711f7a8c.jpg
 
Screenshot_٢٠٢٥-٠٨-١٤-٢٢-٠٥-٥٠-٠٧٦_com.openai.chatgpt-edit.jpg

(If I may,) I experimented Cacee personality with chatgpt. Not saying it's accurate, and she's even not my character, as you may know. Just kind of obsessed with her
 
My attempt on another handwriting style. I was having dillema of choosing cursive styles, especially the lowercase t.
IMG_20250824_174742.jpg

This is rushed, to be honest. The book is smalled, and I wrote it on my thigh.

My handwriting inspired by this (by a deleted redditor account), slightly semi-cursuve
c4d41e09dba4a08942d4c1842a178515.jpg


I'm not be able to write actual cursive better. The most frustrating thing is when you have to use arm to write cursive for better look.

Speaking of which, Russian cursive is weird. Д written like D and g (fine by me), but Т suddenly looks like m.
 
Can you believe it guys?
Shimmer and Shine AND Windows 95 have anniversaries on August 24th
 

Attachments

  • bafkreia4tiajrasonyn5fmjio6gmqh76rarp6c5qthaapsw67rovrevlv4_jpeg.png
    bafkreia4tiajrasonyn5fmjio6gmqh76rarp6c5qthaapsw67rovrevlv4_jpeg.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 124
  • windows95.png
    windows95.png
    47.7 KB · Views: 113

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 13, Members: 0, Guests: 13)

Back
Top