POST YOUR FLASH, PICTURES, VIDEOS, AND WHATEVEVER ELSE HERE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Sonic 2K6 video (click the top-left one)

And yes, unlike everyone else was saying in that other topic, this video really IS new. Good footage of Tails in action, a Sonic wannabe racing Sonic (and by wannabe I mean "human with spiky blue hair"), a new snow level with snowboarding, and so on.

Oh my god....Oh my GOD!!! That looks sooo awesome! Have you seen Sonic's speed in the Mach version of Emerald coast? Awesome! If this thing gets a forum, addons, and netgames in with differen't gametypes and a chat function.....

I'm gonna be afraid I'll never visit SRB2 again. *waits for Shadow hog to beg SEGA to do that*

Super mystic sonic said:
Oh my god....Oh my GOD!!! That looks sooo awesome! Have you seen Sonic's speed in the Mach version of Emerald coast? Awesome! If this thing gets a forum, addons, and netgames in with differen't gametypes and a chat function.....

I'm gonna be afraid I'll never visit SRB2 again. *waits for Shadow hog to beg SEGA to do that*
Calm down Super mystic sonic.Because you didnt see Flame Core yet and If you did you well go mental.

ssnsb2.png

lol ssn
I saw this on my yahoo mail.

1-Up said:
In the middle of it there are ramps and turns much like in city escape.
Well, there's ramps because it's a skateboarding game. There's turns because it's a city. Not every city-themed level is a ripoff of Sonic Adventure 2. >_>

Spazzo said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lW9UG9O3GOg

Dear lord. I wish I had a grandparent like this. ;_;

Holy crap. A Chicago Typewriter? Nice!

I could kick her ass at Guitar Hero, though. *shot*

"Whats this, sonny? You think you can rock harder than good 'ol granny? Lets see you put up a fight!"

:P

She'd break her fingers playing Laid to Rest. Hell, I almost do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back