PORTAL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Portal rocks. Funny and fun, though a little on the short side. But definetely some of the most fun I've had in a while.

Portal Is awesome, I remember In one of the Test Chambers (I don't remember which one). There was a very funny tagline.

The tagline said:

Quit now, and cake will be served.

Overall, I'd like to play portal again sometime soon.

Looks incredibly awesome, and after hearing the "Still Alive" song, I wish I had it. Unfortunately, I have no idea if it is a free game, a mod of Half-life, or a store bought game.

It's in the Orange Box. I can't believe how many of you are clueless about it. It's really popular.

THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111oneoneonetwominusone

It's availible for Orange Box on computer, or Orange box package for XBOX 360. It's possible to find a torrent, but I wouldn't recommend it.

Ice said:
It's availible for Orange Box on computer, or Half-Life 2 for XBOX 360. It's possible to find a torrent, but i wouldn't recommend it.

Now, why would I ruthlessly suck money from a company who has created a game which has such an awesome plot and song like that?

I just love how utterly useless this topic is.

Although on a realted note, Portal keeps spontaneously restarting my computer. I even updated my drivers too, I think.

Portal is one of the most refreshing First-Person games out there. It shows that so much more can be done with a First-Person view besides a bunch of mindless fragging.

The game's script is quite clever and amusing I might add.

on that ghoul's site, theres a mod called portal gun, did he get the idea from this? or did PORTAL get the idea from that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back