Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh guess u guys have troble killing those missingno's........... when i first fought one i had a lvl 64 Charizard. The thing is if u lvl it up it becomes a real pokemon....... anyoneknow what it becomes? If you do know post it..... im not telling. Hint: Starts with Kang O no too much hint :roll:

It can turn into either Kangaskhan or Rhydon. Rhydon has an internal identification number of 01 and Kangaskhan is 02, which does say something about the evolution schedule.

Never tried out a Gameshark, though I used the Missingno. glitch to duplicate my Master Balls and catch all of the Pocket Monsters, but that was because - considering I've beaten the game in two complete gos before - I wasn't taking completing my Pokedex seriously and was doing it for fun. Of course, I also duplicated my Rare Candy so that doesn't make me much of a better player. Oh, and I caught Mew without using a Gameshark, so that's fun. (Fortunately, my Yellow version hasn't been affected by the Missingno. glitch so I still play that version every so often to suck out whatever fun is left in that cartridge, which is why the fact that my R/B version have been cheated in doesn't bother me).

Any version beyond R/B/Y doesn't really interest me. Catch 120 or so in my Yellow version was hard enough work for a lazy player like me and I don't think I have the energy or patience to catch all 351 or whatever the new number is. I figured that I spent half of my gaming life playing Pocket Monsters anyway.

well seems alot of people like battling missingno but for me its too easy so i gave up playing against missingno. i just go trough kicking the elite four's buts hahahahaha. they can't even kill my lvl 73 syther alone. :D

That's nice. Now either hold your bragging to something that's actually worth something, or condemn yourself to endless ridicule from everyone.

SadisticMystic said:
That's nice. Now either hold your bragging to something that's actually worth something, or condemn yourself to endless ridicule from everyone.
well yor right about it being worthless but this is a off topic, topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back