Pokémon opinions

Yeah but I bet game freak will do better like the VERY slow damage depleting time
I doubt it, the franchise has become massive and GF are still more or less independent.

Maybe the IP should be given to bigger devs (like Bamco who made New Pokémon Snap which looks great or even Nintendo themselves) or it should only be about various product and not about games anymore.

I mean Gen 4 Didn't really bring much to the table in the game department, The Anime however did good and was actually prasied a bunch, hopefully when they come late this year there will be improvements from the original ds game

Last edited:
I mean Gen 4 Didn't really bring much to the table in the game department, The Anime however did good and was actually prasied a bunch, when they come out hopefully when they come late this year there will be improvements from the original ds game
Yeah, I feel like the anime does a lot of the heavy lifting for the franchise. I’d argue that Detective Pikachu also picked up a lot of SwSh’s slack due to its success

I liked Gen 4, though the battles were kinda slow. The remake looks like it could be neat, but I would have preferred the ORAS art style over the chibi designs.

I've always felt like Johto was the best designed region, though pretty much everything before Unova is pretty good. Unova is pretty much just a giant donut, and it's the start of the trend of the games feeling way more linear in their main story progression. Even if before you did generally progress the same way every playthrough, there were sometimes opportunities to do gyms out of order.

I will give Gen 5 some credit though, it's got some great Pokemon designs and my favorite art style.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back