Pointy Sonic Drift Problem.

A'Dilla

For The Win!
I have no idea if theres a different help center for Kart so I will post this here.

So, I have made a Kart Pack and was thinking about including Pointy Sonic Drift.... not a smart idea.
Part of his car is ruined and invisible, I removed him from the pack did nothing. I added him and it still doesn't work even when the pack isn't added. I reinstalled it, still nothing. What do I have to do to fix this?

Attachments

• kart0012.gif
    kart0012.gif
    4.6 MB · Views: 71
i tried installing pointy sonic drift and... yeah same thing happened. its official. Pointy Sonic it cursed

I have no idea if theres a different help center for Kart so I will post this here.

So, I have made a Kart Pack and was thinking about including Pointy Sonic Drift.... not a smart idea.
Part of his car is ruined and invisible, I removed him from the pack did nothing. I added him and it still doesn't work even when the pack isn't added. I reinstalled it, still nothing. What do I have to do to fix this?
Dude, Just switch your renderer to software, The same happens to me if I'm using opengl.

Yeah, Pointy's standalone Kart release is currently busted and not supported. Chrispy Chars Kart is what you want to be downloading, as it has Pointy updated with secondcolor support.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back