Pointy and Obnoxious: A Sonic Robo-Blast 2 Sound Effects Mod for Sonic ft. Jaleel White

Pointy and Obnoxious: A Sonic Robo-Blast 2 Sound Effects Mod for Sonic ft. Jaleel White 2021-03-15

MauriceOglevie submitted a new resource:

Pointy and Obnoxious: A Sonic Robo-Blast 2 Sound Effects Mod for Pointy Sonic ft. Jaleel White - "I HATE that Hedge-Mod"

There is a disturbing lack of Jaleel White Sonic mods out there so here I am to fill the void. All in 16-bit sound to give you that nostalgia boost! I give you: Pointy and Obnoxious.

A complete sound mod for Pointy Sonic specifically. The inclusion of emotes as well as the peel-outs autonomous mechanic, this mod is best played with that version of Sonic. Not only that, I managed to cleanly rip that signature whooshy-vacuum sound that was used in SatAM when Sonic would run at high speeds...

Read more about this resource...

This is Way Past Cool

Sonic after Beating Metal Robotnik in Hyper Form: did i do that?

MauriceOglevie updated Pointy and Obnoxious: A Sonic Robo-Blast 2 Sound Effects Mod for Pointy Sonic ft. Jaleel White with a new update entry:

More sound clips and new music!

A couple new voice clips to make Sonic's dialogue feel more natural and in-tune with the game:
-Invincibility voice clip.
-All shields now have unique clips.
-Speed up voice clips
-drowning voice clip
-Spike hit voice clip
-2 new emotes
-Special message from Sonic at the credits

Read the rest of this update entry...

MauriceOglevie updated Pointy and Obnoxious: A Sonic Robo-Blast 2 Sound Effects Mod for Pointy Sonic ft. Jaleel White with a new update entry:

A couple new voice clips to make Sonic's dialogue feel more natural and in-tune with the game:
-Speed up voice clips
-drowning voice clip
-Super Sonic transformation voice clip
-2 new emotes

SEGASonic The Hedgehog Update ft. Masato Nishimura & Takeshi Kusao

Since the first American Sonic voice actor got his spotlight with the previous update, here's the two first Japanese voice actors! (Masato Nishimura & Takeshi Kusao)

This update is only compatible with Vanilla Sonic (Sorry, Pointy). Voice clips included:
-New jump sound
-All-new death clips
-All shields have voice clips
-New Game Over Music
-New Speed Up Music
-Chaos Emerald-Get voice clips

Same thing applies with this mod: Load last in the list of your mods.

Since the first American Sonic voice actor got his spotlight with the previous update, here's the two first Japanese voice actors! (Masato Nishimura & Takeshi Kusao)

This update is only compatible with Vanilla Sonic (Sorry, Pointy). Voice clips included:
-New jump sound
-All-new death clips
-New Game Over Music
-New Speed Up Music

-New jump sound
-All-new death clips
-New Game Over Music
-New Speed Up Music

Post automatically merged:

What's the issue?
saw it on youtube, its just i cant play it

Last edited:
MauriceOglevie updated Pointy and Obnoxious: A Sonic Robo-Blast 2 Sound Effects Mod for Sonic ft. Jaleel White with a new update entry:

There is a disturbing lack of Jaleel White Sonic mods out there so here I am to fill the void. All in 16-bit sound to give you that nostalgia boost! I give you: Pointy and Obnoxious.

A complete sound mod for Pointy Sonic specifically. The inclusion of emotes as well as the peel-outs autonomous mechanic, this mod is best played with that version of Sonic. Not only that, I managed to cleanly rip that signature whooshy-vacuum sound that was used in SatAM when Sonic would run at high speeds. It...

MauriceOglevie updated Pointy and Obnoxious: A Sonic Robo-Blast 2 Sound Effects Mod for Sonic ft. Jaleel White with a new update entry:

-New jump sound
-All-new death clips
-New Game Over Music
-New Speed Up Music

-Speed up voice clips
-drowning voice clip
-Super Sonic transformation voice clip
-2 new emotes

MEGA Link: https://mega.nz/file/G5tn0QTT#nI5y9ejbeagbBx5mO5iMZG9bRiq1Pm3KZNaUxx94ie8

How do you change from Jaleel White to Takeshi Kusao?
Jaleel’s voice is a seperate mod on it’s own. SegaSonic is for vanilla only so load the SegaSonic.wad only.
Post automatically merged:

This makes me want to try giving pointy ova voice clips...
I’d actually like to see that! TripleJaz did that with Sonic Freedom’s early concept and it sounded so fitting.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back