Pointless Rant Time... OMIGOD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cy-Chan

There was once a man called Alfred. This is a pointless name due to it never being used again. Now, this man, y'see, had an apple on his belt, but y'see, it'was actually an onion, y'see. So, I had an onion on my belt, y'see, but it was BLUE! Y'see. It was blue, because I had picked it, and it was blue. Blue one's are real nice, y'see, apart from the core, y'see. So I went into town, with a blue onion on my belt, y'see. The blue onions are blue, y'see, but not sky blue, y'see, but dark blue, y'see. Now, I had an onion on my belt, that was blue, y'see, and I went into town with it, y'see, on my belt. Y'see. I went into the butchers, y'see, and I order a leg o' lamb, y'see, but they daren't have none, so I left, y'see, with people looking at meh onion, y'see. Then, I fainted, y'see, and was dragged to hospital, y'see, then I dreamt, y'see, that I was eating the blue onion y'see, then I woke up, y'see, and there was the onion, y'see, with the ol', nasty core left, y'see, but then I said... 'NO! MUST, EAT!' and chased after the moving, blue onion, y'see. Then... it attacked the lamp, then 'NOOOOO!', I protected the lamp, and the onion ran off, I chased, then grabbed a fork, UGH! Missed... UGH! Missed... Then, it tripped, I took my chance, y'see, and went, y'see, ARRRRRRRR! and caught it, y'see. And that's the story of something this story is supposed to be the story of...

...Shut up you. You're the reason I've gone insane... I mean... Insainererererer... (Ps: Yes, Mystic, please do lock this thing...)

Why lock when he can move it to HP so that the team can leave its indelible marks on this topic, without a damn thing you can do about it?

Cy-Chan said:
There was once a man called Alfred.

alfredchicken.gif

I don't know which is more pointless: This topic, or "How do I jump?".

Knowing Mystic, he would've locked this topic without a hesitation. I wonder why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back