• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Poindexter.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.

EMO/GOTH

I know it is not the best of ideas but i am going to do it...well if i figure out a character to edit it from if u can plz tell me a character to edit from
I had to draw it on paint so it wont look that great so here it is a picture of sorda what he will look like

Poindexter.jpg

Oh I guess thats ok then....NOT...I mean...I'm still confused, how did it come like that, did you receive anything?

I guess its a good idea for a first project though.

My first WAD was actually a pumpkin and it appears to be somewhat popular...
Pumpkin.WAD

Im still trying to figure out a character to edit it from do u know a good one
this is going to be much harder to do than it looks

yeah i tried to get it but it wouldn't let me

and also i acidently deleted the bar at the top of xwe that lets u start new wads how do i get it back...and yes i did try to go to help and read it

If you think that's hard you haven't seen many custom wads. Like the next-gen sonic for example. Anyways, I think you're doing pretty good for your first wad. But that's too big and I don't think there is a character to edit from besides the vgm wad. I think it might be vmg, I don't remember. (I do everything with paint and I've made some popular wads like amyrose and silver.)

I suggest you continue a long with your project. If you edit from another character people are gonna throw trash at you and say "OMG recolors suck!!!" so I advise against that.

Err..I know im gonna suffer for this ..but.. You need shading.. (As in use some darker colors on the edges)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back