Please UnBan Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

JRose2

Come on guys. You dont even have prof that says I leaked the srb2 aniversary beta. I want to be UnBanned.

I have a feeling this isn't the real JRose. I don't believe that JRose is this stupid and would actually lie to people. Either way though. Lock and disabling account.

SRB2MB Rules said:
Punishment Guidelines

If you break the rules of the forums, you will be punished based on a basic three strike system.

* Strike 1: 3 day ban
* Strike 2: 7 day ban
* Strike 3: Permanent ban

If you go at least 2 weeks without being punished, a strike will be dropped. (If you were given 2 strikes, and then go 2 weeks without being punished, and then cause another problem, you will be given another strike 2 and banned for a week, instead of being permanently banned.)

Ban evasion will give you an immediate 1 month ban. Evade again and it’s permanent. Bans should be bans. Don’t try to fake us out. We know.

If you believe you have been banned in error, contact one of the administrators on IRC, or by private message after the ban expires. Do NOT evade the ban and post about how you were banned, that will just lead to another ban whether you were originally responsible or not.

So if you need to complain about it, come on IRC. Although I am sorry to say that I even saw the files on your website before you took it down and we have proof from other people as well. Lying to someone about it is a really stupid thing to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back