Please I need help with some of the private servers

Hello, I have a question about how to play with my brother who plays from android and I on pc, I made a private server and by putting the IP address of my server on the android device, it stays loading and never lets him enter the server, and watching tutorials on youtube on how to create and join a server, it said that both players had to have a program called Logmein Hamachi, and on pc I already have it installed, that's where I saw what my IP was, but the problem is that in android is not that type of hamachi app, when it appears it has to link to my room created in hamachi and then when putting the ip in SRB2 it would let it in, there is some simple method to play with someone from android or you can only play with the players from pc?

Hello, I have a question about how to play with my brother who plays from android and I on pc, I made a private server and by putting the IP address of my server on the android device, it stays loading and never lets him enter the server, and watching tutorials on youtube on how to create and join a server, it said that both players had to have a program called Logmein Hamachi, and on pc I already have it installed, that's where I saw what my IP was, but the problem is that in android is not that type of hamachi app, when it appears it has to link to my room created in hamachi and then when putting the ip in SRB2 it would let it in, there is some simple method to play with someone from android or you can only play with the players from pc?

You can defiently play on pc with people who use android, but i dont know if android users can connect to hamachi hosted servers. hamachi isnt recommended anyway since it makes srb2's already unstable netcode even more unstable. just port forward if you can

That is good that if you can play with android players, but I did not know what you mean by port forward but researching I discovered that it is like another method to make a server, but when doing that method it did not work for me when I put my gateway My router's default does not take me anywhere, I only want to play with two people on a private server and none of these methods work

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back