Please help me make a new person

Status
Not open for further replies.

csmgiw

I've read the wiki and the regular help for it but i cant make heads or tails of it please some on slimpfie it

(sorry about the spelling mistakes on this I am a horrable speller)

Thank you

No. It really doesn't get much simpler than what's already there on the Wiki.

ok i just don't know how to make life icons or how to code it or how to use the hex editor to create it or how to find mappable colors

(Sorry about all the or's) :oops:

BRAND new newb in a box!

Only 5.99!

Sorry...couldn't resist :P

Oh, and if you don't understand the wiki, I don't really think you should even try

There are endless threads about this, (yes, i posted one too, but i decided wad editing was too confusing for me) you really need to seaech for stuff like this, not make another thread.

Well, if you don't even know what a lump is, you shouldn't start without knowing. Also, for more detailed help, open a custom character with XWE, and try to figure something out.

csmgiw said:
please tell me.....
i am brand new

No excuse. The Wiki article is simple and well explained. If you can't understand it, tough luck. The fact is, it works, and is accurate.

I give him props for making that avatar.

ANTI-PROPS IF YOU STOLE IT

Anyway, yeah. The wiki explains everything. Basically, you have to make over 150 sprites for your character, depending on what ability it has. Are you willing to make 180 sprites?

well i now have anti-props i found it a few years ago ( note did not steal it the site said take what you want!!)

is there anyway to edit tailses, tails, tails's sprites

Read the SRB2 wiki.

On the main page, www.srb2.org, there is a link that says "Wiki".

Click it, and find the words "Character Wad" on the page. That will give you all the information you need, but I warn you, you have to edit or make about 180 sprites... which is a lot.

hey it's the weekend no homework avoiding chores I don't have much to do so 180 sprites is fun compared to what i would do if my dad wern't with his dad and mom

Hah! Even recoloring, two days isn't enough time to make a character. Also, if you're recoloring, could you do the forum a favor and, like, not release it?

ok i won't, read the wiki again and could not find how to get into the sprites also where can i get the srb2 souce code to make the SOCEdit.exe to work.

I am taking baby steps relcoloring is the first step

( note that you all for helping me so much)

That's it, the next version of the SOC Editor is going to have a 30 second nag screen with the READ ME FIRST button's contents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back