please close this thread

oddest

I wanted to make an invisible homing recital mod to finish anybody's true adventure experience. problem is, i've never modded in my life

Couldn't you just find the homing attack reticle textures in srb2.pk3 (if they even are in srb2.pk3) and replace those with transparent images?

(I'm sure there's a way either with soc or Lua to make the reticle just not appear over your target but I'm not sure what that way is)

Couldn't you just find the homing attack reticle textures in srb2.pk3 (if they even are in srb2.pk3) and replace those with transparent images?

(I'm sure there's a way either with soc or Lua to make the reticle just not appear over your target but I'm not sure what that way is)
Adding to this, I'm pretty sure the sprites in question are SPR_LCKN, found in srb2.pk3 under Sprites/Targets. Replacing these (IN A SEPARATE ADDON, DO NOT MODIFY SRB2.PK3 ITSELF) with a blank sprite should do the job.

sonicjrfan gave me a mod that makes the recital invisible. so im gonna link it here, thanks for trying to help me with this small mod. this thread can now be closed
Post automatically merged:

here:

Attachments

• Adventure style Homing Attack Recital-v1.pk3
    2 KB · Views: 51

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back