Pixie the Chao

Pixie the Chao 1.1

Cyen

Cyen submitted a new resource:

Pixie the Chao - A coop support character

Pixie the Chao

Pixie is what I like to call a coop support character. Instead of focusing on platforming and getting to the end herself she helps others make it to the end.

View attachment 85714
Flight - Pixie floats and flies around, which lets her access hard-to-reach places more easily. This helps her collect rings and shields for her allies. Use Jump to go up and Spin to go down.

View attachment 85715
Homing Dash...

Read more about this resource...

This little nugget its so adorable i could eat it with smooches Lol. But being serious, this character its unbelieveble and very supportive to novice players. Amazing work!!

What if you partner a Pixie to another Pixie, and then that Pixie partners themselves to another Pixie?
Though Pixies are not allowed to partner with other Pixies. It is technically still possible to create a chain. First have a Pixie partner with someone then have that person change skins to a Pixie and have them partner with someone and continue to repeat the process. It should work.

Last edited:
This is super cool! I haven't played it in co-op yet, but it sounds like fun to turn into Pixie when you get to the end of the level and are waiting for the others to make it too. Pixie is also very cute.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back