Pirates of the Caribbean Remix (COMPLETE! DL AVAILABLE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got Fruity Loops 7 today and I'm finally getting the hang of it. For those of you that design map packs/wads/levels etc,
I'd highly recommend it if you can't find the music that matches your creations or you just want something original.

I am currently working on a techno/dance remix of the theme song for Davy Jones from Pirates 2 and I'm about 1/3 done with it,
hopefully I can supply a link to a download of the finished product before the end of the night for your merciless scrutinizing.

DOWNLOAD AVAILABLE NOW!
-Same intro/outro as original (music box theme)
-I didn't put in clips of the organ throughout the mix like I planned but oh well.
-Some bugs I may need to fix in it like an outstanding electronic drum
track that runs in the background a lot. Well see if I get around to fixing it.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/vuyc03

Get it while it's hot! Also, opinions are welcome, I'd like to know how I can improve in future endeavors which I can guarantee will entail some Sonic remixes.

Yeah the best part of that theme is definitely short enough to be a level's BGM *drowned*

I've occasionally thought about remixing like trying to make a boss theme out of Ice Cap from Sonic 3, or making another remix for the Sonic 2 Boss (more epic, less jazzy than Hedgehog Heavens version). I've thought of using Noteworthy Composer (registered) to instead recreate the tunes, but I'd probably be off so often I'd lose the original tune. -_-

Its just that so many tunes sound really good, but just haven't been done justice. (VVZ2 in S-3D, Boss in S2-16bit... etc) Though I think the movie does the PotC themes justice, I've never heard the themes alone (aside from the credits).

Yeah, I really love the song but I'm guessing I'll murder it considering it's the very first time I've even used FL7. We'll see how it turns out. I'm going to put the music box playing as the intro then cut into the actual remix then maybe splice some of the organs from the real thing in somewhere. I'm thinking about doing a Sonic song next so I can use FL's speech presets and say "all ur base are belong to us" lol

UPDATE-5 COMPLETE!!!

See sendspace link in the first post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back