Overview:
srb200001ca.png

this is a custom teleporter:
srb200014dd.png

and finally: you can go INSIDE the house:
srb200026pv.png

and here is the map i worked off of:
http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/3247/mapper5de.png

im probably going to add some more things to this map, in the future...

so... questions? comments?

Geez you're a fast level maker. Just hours ago you gave me the overhead RPG picture, and all of the sudden it's finished!

And damn it looks good :D

Chaos Zero 64 said:
Geez you're a fast level maker. Just hours ago you gave me the overhead RPG picture, and all of the sudden it's finished!

And damn it looks good :D

Indeed!
Updated link too.

Last edited:
Those ladders look like they would make you an easy target. And the water needs some stuff in it.

hmm! nice ^_^.

it's a nice small island for you to just kick back and re...(ring toss sound)

WHAT?!? who threw that?

(pandemonium ensues)

--------

(clears throat) pardon the randomness.

I like this map. my only real gripe is withall the random boxes in the house (the house was nicely done BTW.) TOO MANY RANDOM MONITERS IN ONE PLACE! make a few of them into ring monitors or something.

and a suggestion for the water: make a current that quickly brings you to the front area. and in the front area, throw in a couple of tiny islands with chirs and weapon rings, or something.

as is, I rate it 8/10.

keep em coming, Flame!

Uh, could you check the water with the current? You set it to scroll flor texture instead of scroll ceiling texture. It looks more like a conveyor belt from the bottom. When you see the water from on top, it looks like there is no current.

Good job with the map!

I just like tropical levels. Damn those techno/storm/water levels! They're no fun. My main levels to test stuff are GFZ2 and ring lake. Yes, ring lake. The old small tropical level where I had the best matches ever. I think this level can come pretty close to that one. Just place the teleporters differently and make people able to climb the ladders fast. Maybe some gravity changes will do?

Ring Lake was an ancient map with absolutely no detail whatsoever. It works okay in 1v1, but it's far too small for anything above about 4 players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back