PHANTOM RUBY TELEPORT!!

[Open Assets] PHANTOM RUBY TELEPORT!! v1

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.

User.Mpgx

deitz nutz
User.Mpgx submitted a new resource:

PHANTOM RUBY TELEPORT!!!!!!!!!!!! - I'm porting the tele.. If you know what I mean 😏😏

(WARNING THIS MOD CONTAINS FLASHING LIGHTS)
(Also for the pallete thing to work, Use software mode)

Let's see here... *gets script paper*

Has this ever happen to you?
View attachment 124982

Well say no more because with my revolutionary product you will never have to worry about it again!
View attachment 124981
To use it, Press Custom 1 to place the teleport marker. Then press Custom 3 to teleport to said marker!
You might be wondering how much a...

Read more about this resource...

Already found a bug when I was playing around with this (it's because I wanted to see if the script can take on SRB2's capabilities without any problems, and so that way hosts can be warned before they use it).

If you have 0 rings, and you decide to die by a nearby enemy. Then teleport, and you'll get this mess.

srb20354.gif

When you respawn, you start to float in the air suddenly, touching an object that acts like "ground", you'll get back up in the air, still soaring through the sky.

srb20356.gif

Water seems to function weirdly. Probably because the script not functioning with dying seems to not work with Water. And I touched the slope, which meant I was sent back quickly! Guess the momentum in this game is off-balanced (Not really though, it's confusing).

srb20358.gif

Oh yeah, when going by nearby an enemy (on top of the air), can easily lose your rings, and you can die that easily. No wonder why these crawlas are tougher than I thought (Also, I teleported at the end after I was dead, which is what I'm gonna talk about right now).

srb20359.gif

Back on topic, there can be a random chance that you'll be sent back to the position you saved. However, you'll just keep doing the transformation state.

srb20357.gif

But, if you press Custom 3 (and after the teleport state), you can get yourself back to normal!

srb20355.gif

At the end of the day, sometimes you need to test your mods. Because it's the whole part of testing and adjusting your addons, it's okay if you forget to test your addons, as I used to have those mistakes around 2023.

Anyway, hopefully, you can fix this bug when you're developing the next update!

Already found a bug when I was playing around with this (it's because I wanted to see if the script can take on SRB2's capabilities without any problems, and so that way hosts can be warned before they use it).

If you have 0 rings, and you decide to die by a nearby enemy. Then teleport, and you'll get this mess.

View attachment 125837

When you respawn, you start to float in the air suddenly, touching an object that acts like "ground", you'll get back up in the air, still soaring through the sky.

View attachment 125839

Water seems to function weirdly. Probably because the script not functioning with dying seems to not work with Water. And I touched the slope, which meant I was sent back quickly! Guess the momentum in this game is off-balanced (Not really though, it's confusing).

View attachment 125841

Oh yeah, when going by nearby an enemy (on top of the air), can easily lose your rings, and you can die that easily. No wonder why these crawlas are tougher than I thought (Also, I teleported at the end after I was dead, which is what I'm gonna talk about right now).

View attachment 125848

Back on topic, there can be a random chance that you'll be sent back to the position you saved. However, you'll just keep doing the transformation state.

View attachment 125858

But, if you press Custom 3 (and after the teleport state), you can get yourself back to normal!

View attachment 125859

At the end of the day, sometimes you need to test your mods. Because it's the whole part of testing and adjusting your addons, it's okay if you forget to test your addons, as I used to have those mistakes around 2023.

Anyway, hopefully, you can fix this bug when you're developing the next update!
I'll be able to fix the first issue.. But i have no idea for the second.
Thanks for reporting the bug btw

can sonic like stop the time? you need to add it
It's not for Sonic specifically, this is a mod about the Phantom Ruby, the one from Sonic Mania and Forces (And Mania Plus). And no, the time doesn't stop when you use it. Which means objects, spikes, bosses, and other types can move around. WHEN YOUR USING IT'S TELEPORTATION ONLY.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back