Pet your character icon

Pet your character icon v1.1

Tempest97 (Krimps)

blue man use leg go fast
Tempest97 (Krimps) submitted a new resource:

Pet your character icon - Give your favorite character some head pats

Here's a little something I whipped up in just a bit under two hours...

pat-pat-gif.74291

This addon lets you (quite aggressively) pet your character icon! Simply press CUSTOM1 at any time in-game. That's all it does. This is the whole mod.

Have fun!

Credit:
- Folatti (for giving me this marvelous idea)
- Tempest97 (for coding the thing)

Read more about this resource...

OH THIS SHOULD BE, even if it's out of place it would be really cool to have it, but why ask if we allready have it as a mod?
You Spelt Already Wrong Also:
lol2.gif
Due To You saying
Mods Are Mods And Official Is Official So Mods Aren't Official Meaning You Asking "its a mod its already like half official. " meaning that was a lie. SNAP BACK TO REALITY AND FACE BRUTALITY.

You Spelt Already Wrong Also:View attachment 75643Due To You saying
Mods Are Mods And Official Is Official So Mods Aren't Official Meaning You Asking "its a mod its already like half official. " meaning that was a lie. SNAP BACK TO REALITY AND FACE BRUTALITY.
I know what a mod is, and what official means, you don't have to lecture me about it you know?
PLUS, you're the one who said this should be.
English isn't my native language so i do understand if i ever spelt something wrong,
You can't just take a simple misspell, judge me about it and call it a day, even though you didn't do that.

I know what a mod is, and what official means, you don't have to lecture me about it you know?
PLUS, you're the one who said this should be.
English isn't my native language so i do understand if i ever spelt something wrong,
You can't just take a simple misspell, judge me about it and call it a day, even though you didn't do that.
:dramahog:fuck

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back