Personally Made Mod Not Always Appearing, Or Activating

Illius

So while this is KIND of an editing question this is more on a technical aspect so I'm putting this here.

I'm making my first character mod for SRB2K, and went to test the sprite to make sure I got the layout properly, however after running it through Kartmaker, despite having the .wad, the mod does not appear in the list.

When I move the mod to another folder (Say, the main SRB2K folder), the mod now appears, but if I just select the mod it won't load. If I repeatedly select the mod (say, triple confirm), it selects it but goes "MOD ALREADY LOADED". This applies to any mod I make through Kartmaker (Despite the fact that my initial test file, completely unedited template provided, just to see how Kartmaker functioned seemed to work fine on the first attempt).

The only edited file in the folder is Sprites.png and the character Stats and Name. However this ONLY applies to my character, not the test that's provided.

The mod itself works perfectly fine while loaded, and other mods load properly with 0 issues, just this specific one has this very weird interaction. I do want to make sure this isn't going to cascade into issues down the line, and fix it if possible before moving along.

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back