• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Peppino from Pizza tower is making his way into SRB2 2.2!!!

dark kirby

character and map creator but not too complex
Pizza tower is a pretty speedy wario land indie game, so i thought what if peppino from that game chould speed along the sonic cast (+ other modded characters)
Introducing him as a mod!!!!!
he can fall down a flight of stairs now
dash through zones
all of these sprites that are shown are made by me with refrence images

Controlls
if you are in a small map or you want to explore well the run is binded to a button!
he can wall climb and jump too
idk how to seperate the spindash and the spin so for now the spindash doesnt lead you anywhere

please tell me how you are feeling about him and if i did a good job for now
also i need help with lua while working on this character mod

Attachments

• srb20011.png
    srb20011.png
    87.8 KB · Views: 2,333
  • srb20014.gif
    srb20014.gif
    1 MB · Views: 2,046
  • peppinopose!!!.png
    peppinopose!!!.png
    1.9 KB · Views: 1,654
  • peppinostand.png
    peppinostand.png
    1.5 KB · Views: 1,864
listen, im no master at sprites and stuff, but maybe just use the main game sprites instead (I could help if you want)
Post automatically merged:

and just so you know, im making sprites for my mod (for now its just recolors but i barely started)

listen, im no master at sprites and stuff, but maybe just use the main game sprites instead (I could help if you want)
Post automatically merged:

and just so you know, im making sprites for my mod (for now its just recolors but i barely started)
i just want to put more effort into the mod by making new sprites + big sprites can be scaled down by the hires flag

hi again! how is the mod going? I hope it's okay and that you don't cancel the mod xd because I really liked the mod so I hope it goes well for you

hi again! how is the mod going? I hope it's okay and that you don't cancel the mod xd because I really liked the mod so I hope it goes well for you
if you want to see more gameplay then uhh i uploaded a video on youtube

I dunno if you are actually going through with spriting him by hand from all angles, but there is a really good model of him in the works that's set to be released sometime soon. I think you could possibly utilize it as pre-rendered sprites, especially since it has plenty of the game's animations recreated in a 3D perspective. Only thing you'd need to make sure about is crediting the original artist.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back