People hardly use 3rd person cam in match?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I use network lag to my advantage especially in close-quarters with the rail ring (lag is the perfect time to aim)

seeing all of this makes me think i should practice more 1st person again...especially when im not the host. but i guess most people practice with both cams.

i tried 1st person with my spin dash techniques though yesterday, and its horrible. x_X thanks to the spin dash trail in the way i cant see a thing! guess ill need a 2nd game plan. hmm.

I have a camera option in my auto exec that i have made myself and just updated today, that when you push a key (I defaulted it to the 'X' button so people can change this) it'll switch between 3rd person and 1st person

//Camera options: pressing the #2 button makes the camera go into 3rd person, and then pressing again will make you go into 1st person... great in Match mode
alias camerachange "chasecam 1; chasecam2 1; bind 2 camerachange2"
alias camerachange2 "chasecam 0; chasecam2 0; bind 2 camerachange;"
bind X camerachange

you all can put this in your autoexec.cfg if you want...
and if you dont want the 2nd player camera to switch just remove the chasecam2 1, and chasecam2 0 from this thing

hah, i already use that flame XD; i have a few commands binded and my default start up skin in my auto exec.

i usually use the 1st person mode if my cam gets stuck though, and its been more common these days. >_>

When I actually play SRB2 anymore, I use 3rd person in every mode but Match. Makes speeding around the stages smoother and more accurate by leaps and bounds.

I am awesome with 3rd person mode, anyone who played me knows im not to bad at the game.
I just turn auto aim on, that helps alot.

Yeah I know I barely post in these forums, but atleast I posted, right?

I use the defaults unless I'm testing a map first, or ringlsinger is on. 1st person is great for jumping across things in coop (or any other type of level with many obstacles) if you're using ogl.

I use third person because it feels more like I'm playing a Sonic game. I'd play Doom if I wanted a first person shooter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back