Peaking interest for Oceanic/SEA members

Grayvy Guy

Well I've gotten e.
So mainly bringing this up as someone from Australia. It's generally frustrating to me that this is a game that I love so much and yet there's barely any servers that are below 200+ ping meaning a lot of my experiences with match/ctf/tag/battle/etc are usually pretty janky.

I was thinking however if it'd be a good idea to gather up people within that area and form a small community to at least be more tightly knit in terms of when people are available to play some games as well as a place for talents around these areas to more easily distinguish themselves. Granted I'm probably not the ideal person to run the whole since I'm not SUPER active with the community at large but if this is something that a few people would want, I'd be fine pitching in for some things...Which guess I might mention I have a discord server ready but I'd rather not send out invites until I hear more and see who'd be appropriate for admin/mod duties.

Also the reason why I say Oceania and SEA because I believe across those two places, online connections with Australia are generally friendly (might need citation on this) but if it's a bit too much to be including more broader groups with potential language barriers then I'm fine just minimizing things to just Australia and New Zealand for it.

So I mainly want to be hearing from people within those sides of the world if they think this may be a better idea to assemble a community and see if more ping friendly servers come up or if it's just best to lie in the shadows individually.

I know this is a couple months late, but I am definitely interested. Been playing this game for years and have never been able to enjoy any of the multiplayer servers with the lowest ping being 200+.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back