Past Sonic

Past Sonic 1.11

I made the super sprites, if that's what you're talking about. but if you're talking about the levels that I used, they're srb2thepast the sage 2000 version of gfz 1 and 2.

Well your first one is cool, try to make a more complex mod like a mod with several animation sprites but if you don't want that's cool I recommend making a Sonic & Knuckles mod

WELL....

Attachments

• PLAYA1.png
    PLAYA1.png
    15.8 KB · Views: 72
  • PLAYA1.png
    PLAYA1.png
    18.1 KB · Views: 68
it looks alright but a lot of the new sprites look kinda janky, some of them look a bit stiff, or have inconsistent proportions, super doesn't really look like ssn's interpretation of super sonic, and the upscaled srb1xmas sprites used in some animations look really bad. also it's kinda funny that there are two of these now

sorry that it wasn't very good, I'm just really bad at art.
Post automatically merged:

but it still is not as bad as these things I made awhile time ago. scratch.mit.edu/projects/794380421/

hey thanks for a reply on my review I would also thank you because unlike the other Early Sonic the icon does not cover up most of the multiplayer leaderboard!

well i have been enjoying your add-on so far! i would keep this as a rating 100/10

hey it has been a while so how many months did you take to make this

Last edited:
i wasn't paying attention but it took awhile

also sorry i didn't see your message I just had to do something. but thank you !
:D

i wasn't paying attention but it took awhile

also sorry i didn't see your message I just had to do something. but thank you !
:D
hey well i STILL have no problems with your first add-on ever

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back