Paint 3D Sonic

Paint 3D Sonic V4.5.1

GamingToday

i made paint 3d sonic, so cool
GamingToday submitted a new resource:

Paint 3D Sonic - Sonic but made in the most primitive art program.

Sonic transforms into a prerendered character! His only abilites for now are the homming attack and the spindash,but im planning to add a painting ability.

Homing attack : The default homing attack from Sonic adventure and forward

Spindash : The secondary ability of this character , it really doesn't need much more of an explanation

Read more about this resource...

wait until the actual model for this sonic comes out and we gonna have full paint 3d expirience in srb2 that is also doom

GamingToday updated Paint 3D Sonic with a new update entry:

Paint 3D Sonic

Sonic transforms into a prerendered character made in a kids program! His only abilites are the air drill (which i found on the srb2 wiki) and the spindash,but to be honest i only cared about the sprites because i dont know coding and im the opposite of smart :)

Air Drill : Press jump mid-air to do a floatier and slower double jump, if you hold the spindash button just after you did the double jump, you will launch yourself downwards

Spindash : The secondary ability of this character, it...

Read the rest of this update entry...
Post automatically merged:

wait until the actual model for this sonic comes out and we gonna have full paint 3d expirience in srb2 that is also doom
i dont know how to port a model into srb2 or rig it so uhhh i think thats not gonna happen

Last edited:
This is very surprising. How the heck did you make a mod using Paint 3D as the model rendering software?

This is very surprising. How the heck did you make a mod using Paint 3D as the model rendering software?
im kind of experienced with the program so i have learned how to save models as images and create an illusion of movement, its kind of hard and tedious but i got used to it

srb20176.gif

nice =)

This is a lovely mod. I've only played it for a bit, as you can see on the game timer, but I already love it because it seems so simple, yet so...well...nice!
Good job.

GamingToday updated Paint 3D Sonic with a new update entry:

Paint 3D Sonic V3.0

-Remade almost every sprite except spin from scratch (not counting super sonic) and made them based around cooler sonic poses because they are more expressive (the spring one and the fall one was from sonic cd's opening cutscene and the damage one was based around sonic 3) here are some comparisons below View attachment 88133 View attachment 88134 View attachment 88135

Read the rest of this update entry...

you should make him do the stance he does in his side smash in smashbros for the perish punch so as to make it more accurate lol, unless that'd be too hard

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back