• From where did it come?!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Who made it?!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sik

A friend recieved an e-mail telling that MSN Messenger will become paid. For mantain MSN free, she must send that letter to 18 people more. Then the MSN screen will turn blue.

That's the worse chain letter that I've seen in my life. Seriously. Now I want your opinion.

What is MSN Messanger?

*mauled*

Seriously, though, people who send such messages are stupid, and people who believe such messages should be drug out into the street and shot to improve the human gene pool.

Mystic said:
Seriously, though, people who send such messages are stupid, and people who believe such messages should be drug out into the street and shot to improve the human gene pool.
And do you believe me if I say that she asked to me to check if it was true? XD But I agree. Really.

This is when I would like to type something I got from a friend. "Retards will be shot, survivors will be shot again." ^_^

Purgatory said:
This is when I would like to type something I got from a friend. "Retards will be shot, survivors will be shot again." ^_^

Watch out, sonicfan93 will take that into great offence. =P

Omega the Hedgehog said:
Actually, it was "No tresspassing. Tresspassers will be shot. Survivors will be shot again". :roll:

That's from the GTA Vice City loading screens.

It's the picture of Phil Cassidy with the fence in the background. :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back