• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.
  • We've updated our submissions guidelines to address AI generated content, take a look at them here.

Ova Sonic v3

BlueM

Member
So I've decided as of late to update this mod as the sprites that it has currently are underwhelming and in a desperate need of an update, not to mention that there heavily traced.
This thread will focus on updating this mod from version 2.1 to v3!
Join me on this journey as I make these changes!

Here's a sprite I drew in less than an hour Hope you guys like it!

A2.png
 
Last edited:
So I've decided as of late to update this mod as the sprites that it has currently are underwhelming and in a desperate need of an update, not to mention that there heavily traced.
This thread will focus on updating this mod from version 2.1 to v3!
Join me on this journey as I make these changes!

Here's a sprite I drew in less than an hour Hope you guys like it!

View attachment 185944
Welcome back, goat.
 

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back
Top