• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Ova Sonic progress thread

Look Bluem I think you better not put super because I never saw the ova's super transformation
Post automatically merged:

Bluem please can you remove the lag from Tyson's mod

Look Bluem I think you better not put super because I never saw the ova's super transformation

he said he'll add it if he wants to, and also your point is invalid because we havent seen an official super hesse either, but he still added it anyways.
and also for your lag, just get a better computer

they can add a super form if they want to, it not being in the OVA doesn't prohibit creative liberty

K
Does BlueM have a discord server
If he does pls give me a link
Which app did he use to draw ova sonics sprites

Last edited:
STNDA1.png

I regret doing ova sonic. There I said it. There always seems to be something off about how I draw the design. So I might not be updating it. (I hate being a modder sometimes.)

I regret doing ova sonic. There I said it. There always seems to be something off about how I draw the design. So I might not be updating it. (I hate being a modder sometimes.)
i mean the only bad thing about it is the hands and shoes, other than that these sprites are perfect

this running animation is very cool man! keep it up!

the slightly to the side and the side on looks inconsistent compared to the front sprite
i agree, and this sprite it's a little weird, specially the spines, but if Blue M likes it then im okay with that!

edit: also where are the thumbs?
1689521796818.png

since back sprites are spiked up i think they should look like this

1689531363768.png

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back