Out of range.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like you need a refresh rate utility for your monitor. Anyone here know of one that works well?

True Hyper Sonic said:
Bump? I really want to play this game....

Im using a windows 2000. If that helps.
Are you using an LCD display? Some of them don't like running at 640x400. Try using the launcher (available in the Addons section of the main site) and use the manual resolution option to set a 4:3 resolution (e.g. 640x480). The game isn't so happy at this aspect ratio, but any display is better than none at all.

Hmm...i tried the Lancher like you said but instead of doing what you said i tried windowed.....and it WORKED!!!.....perfectly. How do i make it a bigger size?

True Hyper Sonic said:
Hmm...i tried the Lancher like you said but instead of doing what you said i tried windowed.....and it WORKED!!!.....perfectly. How do i make it a bigger size?
Windowed only runs at 320x200, unfortunately (unless you're using the SDL version, but let's not go through setting that up...). Try setting the resolution manually to 640x480 full-screen, and see if that works.

The OpenGL renderer's windowed mode can also run at different sizes. Using the 'windowed' checkbox in the launcher doesn't work with OpenGL, though; edit config.cfg instead.

Oogaland said:
The OpenGL renderer's windowed mode can also run at different sizes. Using the 'windowed' checkbox in the launcher doesn't work with OpenGL, though; edit config.cfg instead.

Actually it does now. Kachow!

SSNTails said:
Actually it does now. Kachow!
Oo, that's useful to know. Thank you! I'll need to stop DB from disabling the checkbox in its testing options when OGL's selected. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back