Our American School Fighting rules are messed up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Silver360 said:
I heard that if you try to start a fight with someone the principal would get both of you boxing gloves and put you in the ring. Man I wish that lived back in those days...
That's not even remotely true. Where did you hear that?

I think he's referring to "the old days".

It sounds to me like one of those overly-exaggerated things someone's grandfather might say. Or even father, pending the age of said father.

Silver360 said:
Chaos the Hedgehog said:
You wanna know a crappy way of starting your 17th year in life? Getting a bloody nose.

Why?

What happened was that some people at school knew it was my birthday, and this one dude that I did not like decided to punch me in the back of my head. So I turn around, and took a step back, and launched a kick so hard, that I kicked him down the steps, I hit his stomach. He then gets back up and punches me in my nose, and I had a bad nosebleed.

So, he got 8 days for assualt, and I got 4.

But that's not the point I'm making.

Back some time ago way before my time, the school rules were that if a person instigates a fight, and the other one fights back, only the person who instigated the fight got punished.

Why is it that this all changed to now that if a person responds to an instigator, then that person goes down with them?
I heard that if you try to start a fight with someone the principal would get both of you boxing gloves and put you in the ring. Man I wish that lived back in those days...

What town did this occur in? Because I know that would have never happened in the north.

Chaos the Hedgehog said:
Well, if that's the case, looks like colleges won't be accepting me, as I already got kicked out for throwing a desk at someone who was trying to bully me physically.

I pity you. The only job you'll ever be able to work at is one for SONY. No one deserves that $%^&.

I think Sony is looks for bullys to work at they'r company

Y'know...you beating up harmless little animals

*Sniif* poor goat :(

Omega the Hedgehog said:
Silver360 said:
My dad told me the exact same thing once, so there must be some truth to it. Of course, he also grew up in Da Bronx, so I wouldn't be surprised if the schools up there did all sorts of unorthodox things.

On a side note, my dad did some crazy things. He killed people. He once killed a boy with his own ice skate after the kid swung at him with it and knocked his eye out of his socket. He also stabbed a dentist when the guy gave him water instead of Novacaine. Also, he's apparently legally insane. My dad is hardcore, man.

Ritz said:
Omega the Hedgehog said:
Silver360 said:
My dad told me the exact same thing once, so there must be some truth to it. Of course, he also grew up in Da Bronx, so I wouldn't be surprised if the schools up there did all sorts of unorthodox things.

On a side note, my dad did some crazy things. He killed people. He once killed a boy with his own ice skate after the kid swung at him with it and knocked his eye out of his socket. He also stabbed a dentist when the guy gave him water instead of Novacaine. Also, he's apparently legally insane. My dad is hardcore, man.

Daaamn, my pops almost killed 5 people in his life, he chocked the living crap out of this one guy in high school who was messing with him, turned him blue.

Almost snapped someone's neck,

Blew a hole in the wall with his fist, because he was aiming for someone's head and they ducked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back